Building Maintenance – Industry
Providing maintenance of building facilities of an organization is the best way to avoid costs from cumulative damages in a building. The components of a building facility need preventive and corrective maintenance, such as electric systems, including substations, telecommunication, refrigeration and hydro-sanitary systems. Especially in industries, where the facilities are subject to conditions that require greater care, the building maintenance helps reducing costs and guaranteeing better security.
- Reduction of costs with increased lifespan of the facilities;
- Anticipation of problems that may cause operating or personal losses;
- Proactivity with reduction of failures presented in the facilities;
- Preservation of the corporate environment and work safety.
- Building Maintenance is performed through service provision contract of specific time, agreed between Avantia and its customer