Building Maintenance – Hospital Sector
Providing maintenance of building facilities of an organization is the best way to avoid costs from cumulative damages in a building. The components of a building facility need preventive and corrective maintenance, such as electric systems, including substations, telecommunication, refrigeration and hydro-sanitary systems. In hospital organizations, building facilities must be impeccable in order to guarantee health and safety of patients and staffs, besides directly representing the image of a serious environment that takes care of health.
- Reduction of costs with increased lifespan of the facilities;
- Anticipation of problems that may cause operating or personal losses;
- Proactivity with reduction of failures presented in the facilities;
- Preservation of the corporate environment and work safety.
- Building Maintenance is performed through service provision contract of specific time, agreed between Avantia and its customer.